Convinced that learning languages should be done as early as possible, Antoine and Julien created in 2009 Speaking Agency, the future Mômji: a childcare service in foreign languages that aims to enhance our nannies' languages, cultures and passions to open children to the world through our bilingual Mômji childcare service.
Mômji''s role is to train our nannies to accompany children in their development, to give them all the keys to discover their own universe through stimulating and creative activities, with our Mômji Creative service.
Our duties? To make childcare a privileged moment of exchange and sharing, both for the children and for our nannies.
Every year, we have 2,500 jobs offers open to everyone. Ready to join the adventure?
WHAT IS A MÔMJI NANNY?
To get a nanny position with us, and participate in the creation of the world of tomorrow, you can join us by providing two different services
MOMJI CREATIVE CHILDCARE :
A childcare exclusively in French, specially designed to stimulate the children's curiosity, to discover their personality and to participate in their awakening.
Your role: school outings, homework help, meal preparation, but also walks in the park, participation in playtime ... all these missions are revisited to create a unique moment of exchange and sharing.
Our Mômji Creative support : we accompany you to make the most of this time spent together. In collaboration with a panel of experts, clients and nannies, Mômji has set up its own pedagogy inspired by active teaching methods.
Every two weeks, you will receive educational materials with advice and creative, sports or scientific activities to do together: herbarium, advent calendar, family tree, painting, yoga ...
In addition, your family will receive a monthly kit of fun and creative activities useful to discover the world while developing their autonomy, motor skills, socialization ... it is also the ideal opportunity to share your passions!
MOMJI BILINGUAL CHILDCARE:
In initiation: a care in French, with a time devoted to the chosen language: songs, cooking together, reading a story ... all means are good to make them learn gently!
Immersion: a daycare in the chosen language, without using French, as if the child was being cared for in a foreign country
Our Mômji Bilingual support: To make learning fun and easy, we provide you with educational materials every two weeks, created by our internal teams. They include bilingual creative activities: coloring pages to learn colors, memory to learn fruits, games in the chosen language... you can also use the educational kit sent to the family at the beginning of the service to carry out your missions.
WHO CAN BECOME A MÔMJI NANNY?
To work with us, you don't need to have a CV or even speak French!
However, we have a few requirements:
- be over 18 years old
- have permission to work in France
- Have a clean criminal record
- Have an experience in childcare, formal or informal
- Live the adventure with us for at least 3 months !
WHY WORK IN THE FIELD OF CHILDCARE TODAY?
Working as a nanny/baby-sitter with Mômji is a great opportunity to professionalize yourself, to enhance your resume and to improve your skills!
We offer free English and French courses to all our nannies and language teachers, as well as the opportunity to take their childcare diploma (CAP petite enfance) for free.
The early childhood sector is a field that recruit all the time and that offers many professional opportunities: it can lead to competitive exams such as that of childcare assistant (ATSEM) or educator of young children, or even direct you towards a training in human services, or even lead to a vocation as a caregiver or a nurse!
At the beginning of your career in the early childhood sector, you can expect a salary between the minimum wage and 1,700 euros gross, and up to 3,000 euros gross per month at the end of your career!
OUR MÔMJI ADVANTAGES:
- A multicultural community, composed of 3,000 employees from 190 different nationalities
- Negotiated advantages: banks, guarantors, and 100 euros for you if we recruit a profile based on your recommendations!
- A local service, at your disposal during the week from 9 am to 8 pm, and on Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm at +33 (0)184.108.40.206.74.
- A fixed income: your salary is between 11.5 and 14 euros gross per hour
- A flexible job: your contract includes between 5 and 40 hours per week, and can be adapted according to your schedule: weekends, wednesday evenings, after school or holidays childcare ... you choose between being a full-time or a part-time nanny regarding your preferences
- An easier integration, thanks to our numerous events: workshops, Wine&Cheese parties, picnics..