Our Babysitting & Teaching Jobs in Nanterre
The city of Nanterre is well known for its huge university campus, the one of Paris Nanterre University which has more than 30,000 students. With nearly 100,000 Nanterriens, it is the second most populated municipality in the department of Hauts-de-Seine and the 5th largest in the Île-de-France region.
The city of Nanterre is very densely served by public transport, linking it mainly to the station of la Defense, but also to the capital. You have access to the RER line A, the J line of the Ile-de-France train network, the tram line 2 and a large number of RATP buses. Even if it is less developed, Nanterre has a network of cycle paths allowing you to circulate through the city with your bike.
Before sending the children to higher education, they must go through a lot of steps and it's good, because Nanterre has a very large number of schools, from kindergarten to high school! Indeed, you will find 23 nursery schools, 19 primary schools, 7 secondary schools and 4 high schools, it is really impressive, and you are sure to find the right school for your children! Nanterre is also home to many companies on its territory, and in particular many head offices of companies such as Société Générale, SFR or AXA!
But Nanterre is also a past heavy in events and history, which has left traces over the centuries, from antiquity to the present day. You will find many monuments listed in the general inventory of the cultural heritage of France, including the Cathedral of St. Genevieve and Saint Maurice of Nanterre, the Park André-Malraux, the Town Hall or even the Center former. Sure, you'll have something to do on your Sunday afternoons!
Do you speak English? Are you looking for a part-time job in France?
1000 students jobs available throughout the year! For English speakers
Babysitting and teaching jobs adapted to your availibilities and close to your home
No french needed. Choose the English speaking job in Paris that you want!
Find the perfect English speaking job!
- Flexible job opportunities: Find a job in babysitting and teaching close to your home and that fits your schedule.
- Become a language ambassador: Work with kids and pass on your knowledge and passion for languages Improve your skills with our approach, developed by educational experts in language acquisition and Montessori.
- Full online training and workhops: Benefit from our online training videos about babysitting, teaching and the Montessori approach. Attend monthly workshops in Paris to be able to ask all of your questions to our specialists.
- No french needed! Part time jobs adapted to your availibilities and close to your home.
- Join an international community: Join a community of 1500 foreigners and make new friends from all over the world at many of our events (parties, workshops).
- And many other benefits! Free French courses in Paris, bike sharing system (Velib…) available for a year, access to negotiated deals (bank, insurance, movies, travel…) and so on!
Why choose Speaking-Agency?
- A flexible job
- Regular Salary
- Health Insurance
- Free french class in Paris
- Win 100€ for each referral
Our English Job Offers by city