For over 12 years, Mômji has been helping families who want to combine childcare with language learning at home. We have created our own Mômji pedagogy for all our offers!
We offer bilingual childcare, either as an introduction or in total linguistic immersion, the best way for your children to learn a new language in a natural way and thus open up to the world around them.
Did you know that?
In 2020, Mômji was voted number one agency for foreign language childcare by the prestigious "Capital" awards. A team of Mômji recruiters is dedicated to finding your nanny in order to select the right candidate for your needs.
We have created the largest community of nannies in France that represents diversity in all its forms.
Our nannies are passionate about childcare and enthusiastically pass on their language and culture to your children, making childcare a special time when each can learn from the other to grow and flourish.
We also offer educational support throughout the year with our Mômji activity kit and creative activities developed by bilingualism experts to make childcare a unique experience.
We have been an accredited agency since 2009. Each year we accompany more than 3,000 parents in their daily lives with passion and we examine more than 70,000 applications, recruit more than 4,000 nannies and train them in our Mômji pedagogy to take care of your children.
Mômji Bilingue: childcare in English!
Together with experts in language acquisition, we offer services that combine childcare and foreign language learning.
Our belief? A language is learned as early as possible and in a fun way!
To optimise these moments of sharing and learning with your bilingual nanny, Mômji has developed its own games, activities and teaching aids, which are passed on to your nanny every week, so that he or she can ensure a gentle learning of the language.
Our Mômji Bilingual childcare packages
Mômji Bilingual childcare can be provided in the language of your choice with several options:
• Mômji Bilingual childcare as an introduction: on a daily basis, your Mômji nanny teaches your child English step by step, during moments of play and sharing: a few words of vocabulary thanks to a song, a few rules of conjugation during a meal... learning the language is done in a natural and playful way.
• Mômji Bilingue immersion childcare: 100% foreign language childcare! This formula allows for total immersion and regular practice of the language, and gives your child a real opening to the world.
Early language learning with a bilingual nanny
The earlier the contact with the language begins, the better the quality of the pedagogy and the training of the nannies must be. Our pedagogy is based on teaching a language through key moments in everyday life.
Mômji has therefore developed, in partnership with experts in language acquisition, its own games and activities, as well as specifically adapted training for its staff.
During childcare, your bilingual nanny creates a language learning ritual with the help of teaching aids that we prepare in-house every fortnight.
These exclusive materials contain, among other things, craft activities, picture books, the creation of a herbarium, scientific experiments...
These materials also offer advice inspired by active teaching methods (Montessori, Freinet, etc.), developed in contact with experts in language acquisition, for our nannies, so that they have all the keys in hand to help your child discover the world around him/her, and to help him/her grow and evolve in complete serenity.
His or her aim? To rely on moments of life, creative activities and moments of sharing in daily life (snacks, games, hand washing, etc.) to help your child learn the language effortlessly!
Our expertise in recruiting for English babysitting
For our English babysitting services, we employ bilingual or native English-speaking nannies (American, English, New Zealand, Irish...) from all over the world. Our aim is to make childcare a unique moment of exchange and sharing, both for our nannies and for your children.
For this reason, our bilingual babysitters:
• are recruited through a rigorous selection process, from among 70,000 applications per year: we recruit reliable profiles who are pedagogical and willing to share their passions, their language, their culture...
• are experienced in childcare: our nannies must have one or more significant experiences in childcare, and during their interview they undergo a typical situation to ensure their ability to ensure the safety of your children.
• receive fortnightly educational materials on a specific theme with personalised advice and creative activities, depending on the age of the child
• are invited to attend monthly training sessions on themes related to their daily work: how to teach a foreign language to the youngest children, how to develop children's creativity, etc.
• are valued throughout their experience with us: among other things, they have the opportunity to take their early childhood qualification free of charge, but also the possibility of attending English or French courses offered by us.
• Quality: Mômji is a quality-approved agency: you can therefore benefit from 50% tax exemption and CAF aid for all our services
• Proximity: Mômji is an agency that is close to you and maintains direct contact with its clients and nannies
• Freedom: We choose the perfect nanny profile for you (language spoken, interests, geographical proximity...), and organise a virtual meeting after which you decide, or not, to start the adventure with the proposed candidate
An enriching experience at any time for your child!
Choose between different offers: you can opt for a full-time nanny, or after school pick-up, nursery pick-up, only on Wednesdays, or choose a shared childcare. They can also strengthen their language level by choosing a language course at home during the school holidays!
Our expertise is based on:
• bold communication, in France and abroad, with the best universities and training institutes in the world.
• strict management of applications by our HR team, which processes more than 50,000 applications each year in several stages (prescreening, telephone calls, interviews).
• the practice of motivating remuneration to develop the loyalty and value of our nannies from all over the world
• a presence in the largest French cities: Paris, Lyon, Lille, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Nantes, Montpellier, Marseille, Nice, Strasbourg, Rennes...
And our services speak for themselves: more than one in five families come to us for childcare in English, on the recommendation of satisfied parents!