Holiday hotspot, wine region and just a short drive from sunny Spain – if you’re an English-speaker living in Montpellier, you’ve made a great choice! And if you’re looking to make the most out of your time on the French coast, how about finding your perfect part-time job with Mômji?
For over 10 years, French families have been coming to us looking to hire English-speaking babysitters and teachers. Mômji matches the families with enthusiastic people who want to share their mother tongue language and provides the best experience for both!
With thousands of families in France, many in Montpellier, your babysitting or teaching job with Mômji is just a few clicks away. Here’s all you need to know.
Your Mômji Mission:
Our goal here at Mômji is a simple one – to give the gift of languages to French children. Through a natural and immersive experience, you can pass on your English-speaking skills to a French children and help change their future.
Your mission could take the form of either babysitting or teaching, Mômji offers both options, with one or more of our fantastic families. Which option is best for you in Montpellier?
Become a Mômji ‘Nanny’:
- Join the ‘Nanny’ programme as a babysitter.
- Caring for a French child after-school and/or on Wednesday afternoon: collecting from school, making them a snack, playing games.
- 5 to 40 hours of work per week.
- Flexible hours and a choice between hundreds of families to find the perfect job for your timetable.
- Competitive salary from €11.50 and €14 gross per hour.
- No experience required.
Become a Language Teacher with Mômji:
- Join Mômji as a language teacher.
- Teach languages to children, teenagers and/or adults through private lessons.
- 5 to 40 hours of work per week.
- Flexible hours and a choice between hundreds of jobs to find the perfect match for your timetable.
- Competitive salary from €16 to €24 gross per hour.
- Previous teaching experience required.
Why choose Mômji?
If you’re looking for a rewarding part-time job in Montpellier, there is really no reason to look further than us! Mômji’s jobs are flexible and made to work around you. Our community of internationals is co-ordinated by our friendly team at Mômji in Paris and we organise events and socials all across the country.
We’ve been doing what we do for a decade, here’s some of the benefits a job at Mômji provides you:
- Dedicated HR advisor to accompany you through every step of the application and matching processes.
- Private events and parties for all our nannies and teachers in your area – make friends and share your experiences!
- Benefit from partner discounts on expenses such as accommodation, banks, travel and cinema tickets!
- Access to further jobs and internships at Mômji in Paris.
- A chance to take the CAP Early Childhood and gain a professional qualification in childcare.
Ready to join the movement in Montpellier? Give a child the gift of language today! Check out these final requirements and be sure to APPLY NOW.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be an EU citizen or hold the necessary Visa tow work in France.
- Be planning on staying in France for a minimum of 3 months.
- Fluent English level.
- No minimum French level needed.
Sounds good to you? Apply now & join the Mômji team!
We also offer babysitting and teaching jobs in other foreign languages, such as Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese, Portuguese and more… Find out more about the other opportunities available at Mômji here.
Why should you join us:
- A job near you
- A regular income
- Flexible hours
- A secure contract
- Pedagogical support
- Win 100€ for each referral