At the heart of the French Riviera, the glamorous Nice has been hugely popular with English-speakers ever since the area inspired F. Scott Fitzgerald’s ‘The Great Gatsby’ back in the 1920s. Now, home to over 340,000 people, Nice has become one of France’s most buzzing hotspots.
And some of those 340,000 people have come to Mômji seeking English-speakers like yourself to provide childcare and teaching services. We strive to offer French children the chance to learn a second language from a young age by pairing them with native speakers in their cities.
Mômji has been active for over a decade, perfecting the services we offer. Find out more about joining our team in this article.
Your Mômji Mission:
Working with one or more of our families in Nice, your role as a nanny or a teacher with Mômji is to provide an immersive experience for the child. No French level or babysitting experience is required – just a desire to watch young children learn and grow!
The team at Mômji’s headquarters in Paris will be with you every step of the way for help and assistance and looks forward to having you on the team. Check out the packages we offer below.
Become a bilingual Mômji nanny:
- Join our programme as a nanny.
- Caring for a French child after-school and/or on Wednesday afternoon: collecting from school, making them a snack, playing games.
- 5 to 40 hours of work per week.
- Flexible hours and a choice between hundreds of families to find the perfect job for your timetable.
- Competitive salary from €11.50 and €14 gross per hour.
- No experience required
Become a Teacher with Mômji :
- Join Mômji as a language teacher.
- Teach languages to children, teenagers and/or adults through private lessons.
- 5 to 40 hours of work per week.
- Flexible hours and a choice between hundreds of jobs to find the perfect match for your timetable.
- Competitive salary from €16 to €24 gross per hour.
- Previous teaching experience required
Why choose Mômji?
Momji’s work over the past decade has changed the lives of thousands and thousands of French children – and English-speakers too for that matter! Our work of matching foreign speakers with the perfect family to fit their personality and timetable offers the perfect part-time job for you.
What’s more, we offer our employees constant support, events, training and more…
- Dedicated HR advisor to accompany you through every step of the application and matching processes.
- Private events and parties for all our nannies and teachers in your area – make friends and share your experiences!
- Benefit from partner discounts on expenses such as accommodation, banks, travel and cinema tickets!
- Access to further jobs and internships at the Mômji Factory in Paris.
- A chance to take the CAP Early Childhood and gain a professional qualification in childcare.
Our families in Nice are waiting for you! Have a quick look at these simple requirements and be sure to apply now!
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be an EU citizen or hold the necessary Visa to work in France.
- Be planning on staying in France for a minimum of 3 months.
- Fluent English level.
- No minimum level of French required.
Ready to join Mômji in Nice? Then let's get started and apply now!
We also offer babysitting and teaching jobs in other foreign languages, such as Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese, Portuguese and more… Find out more about the other opportunities available at Mômji here.
Why should you join us:
- A job near you
- A regular income
- Flexible hours
- A secure contract
- Pedagogical support
- Win 100€ for each referral