So, you’re an English-speaker currently living in Strasbourg? If you’ve got some spare time between strolling down the city’s beautiful waterways and checking out the infamous Cathédrale Notre-Dame and its shows, then why not make the most of your time in France with Mômji?
We’ve been expanding our mission of helping French children with their English-speaking skills for over 10 years now. We started as a small group in the heart of Paris, and now reach cities far and wide in France, including Strasbourg! Our babysitting and teaching jobs are accessible, rewarding and hugely popular with the international community. Find out more about the Mômji experience in this article!
Your Mômji Mission:
Your mission, should you choose to accept, is to provide immersive English-speaking experiences to French children in Strasbourg. At Mômji this can happen in two principal roles: babysitting and teaching.
Here’s some information on each part-time job to see which best suits you…
Become a Mômji ‘Nanny’:
- Join the ‘Nanny’ programme as a babysitter.
- Caring for a French child after-school and/or on Wednesday afternoon: collecting from school, making them a snack, playing games.
- 5 to 40 hours of work per week.
- Flexible hours and a choice between hundreds of families to find the perfect job for your timetable.
- Competitive salary from €11.50 and €14 gross per hour.
- No experience required
Become a Language Teacher with Mômji:
- Join Mômji as a language teacher.
- Teach languages to children, teenagers and/or adults through private lessons.
- 5 to 40 hours of work per week.
- Flexible hours and a choice between hundreds of jobs to find the perfect match for your timetable.
- Competitive salary from €16 to €24 gross per hour.
- Previous teaching experience required
Why choose Mômji?
Mômji offers you the support and attention on your journey to becoming a nanny or Language Teacher that you won’t find anywhere else. From the moment you apply, our team will be with you through every step of your Mômji journey. We’ve been doing what we do for over a decade and here’s some examples of what we offer you!
- Dedicated HR advisor to accompany you through every step of the application and matching processes.
- Private events and parties for all our nannies and teachers in your area – make friends and share your experiences!
- Benefit from partner discounts on expenses such as accommodation, banks, travel and cinema tickets!
- Access to further jobs and internships at the Mômji in Paris.
- A chance to take the CAP Early Childhood and gain a professional qualification in childcare.
Ready to join the Mômji team in Strasbourg? We can’t wait to receive your application. Check out these final requirements and you’re good to go!
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be an EU citizen or hold the necessary Visa to work in France.
- Be planning on staying in France for a minimum of 3 months.
- Fluent English level.
- No minimum level of French required.
What are you waiting for? Join the Mômji team and apply now!
We also offer babysitting and teaching jobs in other foreign languages, such as Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese, Portuguese and more… Find out more about the other opportunities available at Mômji here.
Why should you join us:
- A job near you
- A regular income
- Flexible hours
- A secure contract
- Pedagogical support
- Win 100€ for each referral