At the heart of Brittany, Rennes is a city famed for its medieval houses and grand Cathedral. Popular with English-speakers and expatriates alike, Mômji has plenty of French families in the town who are looking to hire people just like yourself!
Mômji’s mission of sharing language skills started in Paris over a decade ago. Now, as thousands of children benefit from the agency’s services, we are present in cities all across the country – including Rennes!
Mômji offers babysitting and teaching jobs to fluent foreign speakers, with countless experiences and advantages alongside the programme. If you’re an English-speaker living in Rennes and looking for the perfect part-time job, then come discover Mômji !
Your Mômji Mission:
Here at Mômji, our mission is simple – we want to give French children the gift of languages! For that, we need talented foreign-speakers to provide immersive language experiences for French children across the country.
We provide applicants with all the babysitting qualifications necessary to secure your perfect part-time role and help you find the best family to match your availability and personality. Join the team now!
Mômji’s roles come in two forms…
Become a Mômji nanny:
- Join our program as a nanny.
- Caring for a French child after-school and/or on Wednesday afternoon: collecting from school, making them a snack, playing games.
- 5 to 40 hours of work per week.
- Flexible hours and a choice between hundreds of families to find the perfect job for your timetable.
- Competitive salary from €11.50 and €14 gross per hour.
- No experience required
Become a Teacher with Mômji:
- Join Mômji as a teacher.
- Teach languages to children, teenagers and/or adults through private lessons.
- 5 to 40 hours of work per week.
- Flexible hours and a choice between hundreds of jobs to find the perfect match for your timetable.
- Competitive salary from €16 to €24 gross per hour.
- Previous teaching experience required
Why choose Mômji?
Joining Mômji means joining a huge team of internationals and foreign-speakers who share the same goals in life. Over our 10 years of activity, Mômji has developed a comprehensive programme of socials, further training, events and opportunities to provide our employees with not only the best part-time job possible, but the best experience possible too.
Check out some of the many benefits that come with becoming a Momji's nanny or teacher…
- Dedicated HR advisor to accompany you through every step of the application and matching processes.
- Private events and parties for all our nannies and Language Teachers in your area – make friends and share your experiences!
- Benefit from partner discounts on expenses such as accommodation, banks, travel and cinema tickets!
- Access to further jobs and internships at Mômji in Paris.
- A chance to take the CAP Early Childhood and gain a professional qualification in childcare.
Sound good to you? Then we look forward to your application! Before you hit “Apply now”, be sure to make sure you fit Momji’s basic eligibility criteria.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be an EU citizen or hold the necessary Visa to work in France.
- Be planning on staying in France for a minimum of 3 months.
- Fluent English level.
- No minimum level of French required.
Families in Rennes are waiting for you! Apply now for your part-time babysitting or teaching job with Mômji.
We also offer babysitting and teaching jobs in other foreign languages, such as Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese, Portuguese and more… Find out more about the other opportunities available at Mômji here.
Why should you join us:
- A job near you
- A regular income
- Flexible hours
- A secure contract
- Pedagogical support
- Win 100€ for each referral