We are Mômji, a company that provides the best childcare and foreign language education, while providing nanny and teacher jobs for English speakers.
Mômji: over 1000 English speakers hired every year in France
In 2009 Mômji won an award for being a European Innovative Company. We are proud to say that we are the leaders in childcare and foreign language education. We provide over 1 000 jobs a year to those looking for English speaking job in Nantes, France.
We are also located in 5 different cities in France including: Paris, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Lyon and Lille.
The babysitting jobs and teaching jobs you're looking for in Nantes
For those who may be students coming from a different country or have just moved to France for a change of scenery whatever the case may be, if you are looking for an English speaking job in Nantes, France then Mômji may just be the place for you.
We have two types of jobs:
- The job usually consist of 5 to 40 hours a week.
- Your schedule should be free between the hours of 4:30 to 7:30 PM, as those are usual working hours.
- You will also be given materials in order to help develop fun and creative ways for the children to learn English.
- We teach kids, teenagers, and adults from a beginners level to a more advanced level.
- Typically the work week for teachers are Wednesdays and Fridays, working 2 to 8 hours a week.
- Should this be not be enough, we can also add in babysitting to your profile in order to get the best of both worlds.
Our teachers work for a weekly volume of 2 to 8 hours per week. For our language teacher jobs, you have the possibility to work more by applying as a babysitter teacher to complete their schedule.
Before applying for a job in the Cité des Ducs, please make sure that you respect certain conditions, you will find them on the cover page or on the teacher's page.
More than a nanny job in Nantes
We don’t want our language ambassadors to feel like they are just that employees that’s why we find ways to thank you for your hard work by providing:
- Social Events like Wine and Cheese parties and bar gatherings etc.
- Complete training, not only to gain motivation but also, to obtain the materials to do the best job possible.
- Induction day - this includes a day of activities in order to better know the team you work with.
- Free French Courses in Paris every week- although this job does not require a minimal of French, this could also help in day to day life in France.
Why choose Mômji?
- A job near you
- A regular income
- Flexible hours
- A secure contract
- Pedagogical support
- Win 100€ for each referral