Mômji has gathered the best spots to attend the…
Can I work in Paris if I don’t speak French? You don’t speak French, but you live or study in Paris and you are looking for a job? We hire non-French speakers and foreigners from all over the world to share their passions, culture, and languages by working in Paris as part-time language instructors or nannies. If you're interested in transmitting and sharing, we have 2 500 jobs offers to fulfill every year!
What jobs can foreigners get in Paris when you don’t speak French? Become a nanny at Mômji!
Come work with Mômji, a French company, based in Paris, specialized in bilingual childcare, in your mother tongue, or the language of your choice if you are bilingual. If you are looking for a job in Paris for non-French speakers, look no further. No need for a French CV, start your career in Paris now!
Your mission? Helping a French family by taking care of children from 1 year-old to 10 years-old, according to your schedule!
While picking them up from school, helping them with their homework, during bath time, or when preparing their meals together, you can find moments to introduce them to a new language and share your passions with them. It is an amazing opportunity for both of you to practice your favorite sports together, or even take a walk at the beautiful parks of Paris and bask in the Parisian way of life.
Our goal at Mômji? To make childcare a special moment for children as for our nannies!
You can work with us in your language through our two different formulas:
- By becoming a Mômji Bilingual Nanny in initiation: during the time you spend with the children, a special moment is dedicated to the practice of the foreign language with the children during the day. You can use snack time to teach them the specific vocabulary, or during play time, you can sing foreign songs together, and at bedtime, reading them story in your native language will blow them away!
- You can also work as a Mômji Bilingual Nanny in immersion! During the hours you will spend with them, you will continuously, 100% of the time, speak in your mother tongue and immerse them in a foreign language.
To make the most of this time together, Mômji send you every two weeks some educational materials to accompany you during childcare. These pedagogical tools give you tips an advice, but also ideas of creative activities or scientific experiments to try together, to make teaching and language learning playful and interactive!
As a Mômji Blingual nanny, you are paid between €10.5 and €14 per hour!
The best teaching jobs in Paris, no French required!
As a foreigner, you can develop French students’ interests and skills by teaching them your native language in the heart of Paris!
You will have the chance to teach students of all ages: children, high-school students, as well as working adults to achieve their professional or personal goals!
You are encouraged to organize your lessons in a fun and innovative way, for example: encourage debate around your common interests, watch videos in the targeted language to open a discussion, describe the Paris monuments and their history, try role playing ...
We want to help our students progress regarding of their levels, by identifying their strengths and weaknesses and working on improving them: extend their vocabulary, boost their confidence when expressing themselves in front of other people, develop their writing skills...
How can a foreigner get a job in Paris? And do you have to right profile to work with Mômji?
To work with us, you don't need any diploma, or training. You can have any kind of profile: students retirees,... You can work part time or full time depending on your availabilities, and in the language, you want: English, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Japanese etc... we have requests for all languages! Our students in Paris really want to learn with you!
We only have a few requirements:
- you have to be over 18 years old
- have an experience in childcare, formal or informal (looking after family members also counts!)
- Have a work permit to work in Paris and in France
- Work with us for minimum 3 months
How can you start working with us?
1 - The process start once you completed this form.
We'll contact you to schedule an online interview with a member of our international team, where you will be asked about your previous experiences, your personality and your motivation.
2 - Once we validate your application, you can finally join the fun: we will create your online private profile, with your availabilities, language spoken and personality!
3 - Based on our clients' requests, we match you with a family, and schedule an online meeting with them.
4 - If you both agree to pursue together after this final interview, we establish your contract and you can start to work very quickly in Paris, the City of Lights : it takes usually between 7 and 15 days to start working once you've completed the form !
Join the Mômji Community!
- Because we want to make the most of our time together and help you to enjoy your stay in Paris and in France, Mômji has developed partnerships with well-known companies such as banks (Société Générale or BRED Banque Populaire). We also have partnerships with garantors, to help you find a home in France easily!
- We will offer you real pedagogic support, with documents and videos developed in partnership with the French National Center for Scientific Research(CNRS).
- By our side, you can launch your professional career and attend free French classes or free English classes, in our offices in Paris. You will also have the chance to receive a French diploma in the field of childcare (CAP Early childhood). You can also be recruited internally if your experience with us is a success!
- Become a part of a large multicultural community: with 3 000 employees and 190 nationalities, Mômji is one of the largest international communities in France.
- Stay flexible: according to your availability,you can work from 4h to 39h a week, next to your location, and have the guarantee of a regular income!
- As your employer in a French company, we take care of all the admistrative parts and documents. We stay at your disposal by phone all week long from 9 am to 8 pm, and on Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm at 01.83.95.41.74
- Finally, the best for last, you will get the chance to experience Paris and the French culture like a true Parisian and meet a French family, with who, you will learn every day!
If you're looking for other jobs in Paris for non-French Speakers:
- Childcare jobs in France
- Retiree jobs
- Au pair France
- Translation Jobs in France
- Museum Jobs in France
- Call center jobs in France
- Hotel jobs for English speakers
- Restaurant jobs in France
If you speak other languages, you can also apply to our: