What is Alliance francaise? What does Alliance francaise in Paris offer? how do you register for it? what are the courses calendar? How to get a part time job in Paris while studying French language? Find out how to learn French and work in Paris.
What is Alliance française? What does Alliance française in Paris offer? how do you register for it? what are the courses calendar? How to get a part time job in Paris while studying French language?
Alliance française Paris : what is it ?
Alliance Française is a non-profit organization under the French law which first aim is to spread French language and Francophone culture. This is actually the place where the first methods for teaching French as a foreign language were established.
For more than a century, it has built its actions and recognition on the quality of its teaching and training programs, in a multicultural environment that promotes “respect, exchanges and conviviality”. Today, the Alliance française is the leading cultural network worldwide, with 1,040 establishments in 136 countries on all five continents. Here below is a quick overview of the Alliance française in Paris which attracts more than 11,000 students of 160 different nationalities, each year !
Alliance française in Paris : what does it offer ?
An innovative teaching approach within a modern environment : Using classes and training in line with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), interactive whiteboards, a multimedia resource centre covering almost 600m² unique to Paris, a phonetics laboratory and multimedia room.
Quality French classes : The Alliance Française Paris Ile-de-France has been awarded the FLE Quality Label, achieving top marks for each of the criteria studied (welcoming students, quality of teaching and classes offered, premises and school management). An extensive range of classes is offered so that each student can be satisfied:
- General French lessons : These classes cover all levels of French learning, from complete beginner (level A1) to autonomous (level C1). Intensive, extensive and evening classes are offered. Price varies between 50 & 238 €/week, depending on the level and the number of weeks you choose.
- Workshops in oral or written French: They have been designed to act as an addition to your course, strengthening what you have learnt on a linguistic level through the implementation of practical tasks from daily or professional life. The price per week for one workshop is 75 € (it includes 6hours of classes)
- Customised courses : Courses adapted to your specific needs (phonetics classes, à la carte lessons, consultancy meetings, guided self-learning), to help you progress according to your own rhythm and desires
- A professional teaching team : The team is composed of more than a hundred qualified permanent teachers who specialise in teaching French as a foreign language. Many of them are authors of literature on teaching methods by major publishers.
Alliance française in Paris : further information
To come to the Alliance française Paris :
Metro: Line 4 – Saint Placide
Line 12 – Rennes or Notre Dame des Champs
To register to the Alliance française Paris :
- You have the possibility of registering directly online via the following link :http://tiel.alliancefr.org/?ck_lang=en
- You can also register by e-mail, fax or post (for this, you must download a registration form on the Alliance française’s website)
- Registering onsite is possible but you must do it at least 5 days before the beginning of your class. Once you have registered, you will be asked to complete a level test (except if you are a complete beginner). This test will be on the orientation room if you register on site, otherwise this is directly online.
How to learn French and work in France: