Do you like creative activities, and are you looking for a fulfilling and flexible job? Mômji recruits more than 2,500 nannies and teachers every year in Paris and French biggest cities. Become a nanny for "Creative childcare", our new concept of childcare based on acreative and pedagogical approach.
We hire people who speak English, French, and many other languages. You don't need to be an expert in childcare to apply!
Your mission as a babysitter for "Creative childcare"
- Babysitting after school or nursery (from 1 year old)
- Your tasks may include: picking up children after school, prepare snack time, helping them with their homework, playing with them ... while making sure they develop themselves.
- Provided by us: a creative kit consisting of manual and educational activities
- Part time or full time: 5 to 40 hours per week
- You have the opportunity to work with several families
- If you want to make this experience a professional experience, we offer you the opportunity to spend the "CAP Petite enfantce" (A french diploma for Early Childhood) for free
- 2 500 tailor-made jobs adapted to your schedule!
- Jobs are flexible and near you
- Developing key and rewarding skills inspired by the Montessori approach
- Get a dedicated HR advisor, online training program, and interactive babysitter tutorials
- Each week you receive a tutorial video of the activity of the week, and each month you will receive a creative kit with manual activities
- Enjoy all the benefits of the Mômji group: take part in our events (soirées with internationals), and English classes offered in our Paris office
- Benefit from our partner discounts (companies for accommodation, banks, insurances, language courses, cinema, travel)
- Access to our internal job & internships offers within our office in Paris
RECRUITING CRITERIA FOR OUR NANNYING JOBS
- Being older than 18
Be able to commit to a minimum period of 3 months
- You must speak English or French fluently. Missions in other languages are also available
Why choose Mômji?
- A job near you
- A regular income
- Flexible hours
- A secure contract
- Pedagogical support
- Win 100€ for each referral