Got a passion for languages? Share the power of language with French students whilst you are in France! Mômji helps you to find a school where you can teach, in Paris or in other big French cities. Your mission is to transmit the knowledge of foreign languages (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese etc.) to your pupils! Are you ready to join the adventure?
YOUR MISSION AS A TEACHER IN FRANCE: Share the power of language
Our HR team will help you find the right teaching position for you according to your profile and wishes.
The position: teach languages to small groups (7 to 20 people), exchange, play, and dialogue (Our motto: languages are made by giving them life!)
- You will be able to work in a bilingual school (kindergarten, elementary school, or high school) or within organizations ("La Mairie de Paris", Montessori School etc.) where immersion and language learning is very important! Mômji has partnerships with many bilingual schools in Paris and other big French cities.
THE BENEFITS OF MÔMJI
By joining Mômji, you also join the largest international community in France and you will benefit from the advantages of the group.
Pass on your passion for languages and develop key skills in English: boost your CV!
- Benefit from a dedicated HR advisor, online training, educational materials and interactive workshops with professors
- Practice your foreign languages by joining the largest international community
- Joining our events (Afterwork Wine & Cheese, Halloween party ...)
- Free French courses offered in our Paris office
- Take advantage of our partner deals (accommodation, bank, mutual, language shopping, cinema, travel...)
LANGUAGE TEACHER REQUIREMENTS
For our offers for teaching English, Spanish, German, Chinese etc. in schools, we are looking for:
- A perfectly bilingual level of language
- 1 year experience in teaching a foreign language
- Experience in preparing language courses and managing groups/classes
- A dynamic personality, and pedagogical skills!
We select candidates who have didactic, playful and participatory approaches.
APPLY NOW TO OUR TEACHING POSITIONS IN PARIS AND MAJOR FRENCH CITIES!
It’s very simple to apply: just fill out our application form (no need for resumes).
Once you have completed the form, you will have access to ALL our job offers, on schools, but also for home-based jobs (language teacher, and nanny). We recommend you to select the offers that interest you as soon as possible, because this will allow us to accelerate your recruitment and be met quickly with the mission of your dreams.
If your profile matches our selection criteria, our HR team will call you back for a first phone call interview, followed by an interview in our office!
Good luck 😊
OUR OTHER BILINGUAL OFFERS
Why choose us?
- A job near you
- A regular income
- Flexible hours
- A secure contract
- Pedagogical support
- Win 100€ for each referral